Monday, December 24, 2007

Alvin and the Chipmunks
Date: 24/12/07
Venue: GSC Cinemas, Queensbay Mall
Time: 12:20 pm

So I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks today. NO, I don't find them annoying.

No confirmation yet, but uh, my dad's willing to take me to the Switchfoot concert. I haven't got a definite YES yet, but I'm still working on it.

my mom doesn't really know anything about this (maybe just maybe she heard me when I screamed, then shouted about the concert when I first read about it). I haven't asked her or told her yet because I'm afraid she'll say NO.
having no answer from her is better than getting no as an answer.

annnnnnnnnd, I have an appointment with my dad, like uh, NOW. I'm supposed to lecture him on the awesomeness and good influence that Switchfoot has on me ( part of my plan in getting a definite YES from him to go to that concert) and that they're not just all noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment