Tuesday, May 5, 2009



1:41 "cause last year I was like *uhh, I don't wanna say any of my dumb ideas..* "

2:26 "I've gone with the whole twitter wave now *makes wave movement with hand*"

2:40 "I know it doesn't make sense a lot of the time, but you know I always say I... *pause* *lowers voice* never make sense but..."

2:49 "but uh..... YEAAH"

3:58 "so um.... WAIT! .. yeah. bye. :D"
( you don't know how many times I have those moments. hahah. I think my friends are annoyed because I do it so much. lol.)

I'm sorry, but how can you not love him?! haha. well i yeah i know most of you don't. love him i mean. haha. whatever. ignore me. lol.

he's such a loveable dork. muahaha.

I swear if I knew him on a personal basis, he'd be one of my best friends. HAA.

(*remembers boards* NOO when I say dork I DON'T mean 'vulgar'. :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment