Thursday, June 11, 2009

listening to: Hey Brittany- Forever The Sickest Kids

I'm giving Forever The Sickest Kids a listen to myspace. I love them! Why didn't I listen to them earlier? I already loved that one song of theirs that was the radio last time. Oh well.

Let's see.

Today I woke up at 1.30 pm :o

Shocker.

Really.

I set my alarm clock for 10 this morning. I must've woken up but went back to sleep.

But usually I wake up again after like an hour or so but I didn't this time.

I was still in bed trying to get up when I heard my mom shout at me from downstairs to come down for lunch. And I was like 'oh that's early. 12? we usually have lunch at 2' then I got up and went to the bathroom then I saw that it was 1.45. hah.

Hahah well that was a really crappy and unnecessary post.

No comments:

Post a Comment