Friday, September 25, 2009

I am still tired. But before I end my illegal visit to the Internet,

Someone on the boards posted about this:
krisallen4real Just hung with @jonathanforeman and mike Elizondo writing some sweet muzac. Both these guys are crazy talented.

Heh. AWESOME. I was just thinking the other day how I would love Kris even more if he liked Switchfoot. And now I find out he's writing with Jon. Noice.


Secondly, the awesome Brad posted the extended version of the trailer of The Making of Hello Hurricane, the one that most people including had trouble watching it on the emi blog. Well now I can see it. It made me want to cry. I'll post it later, because I just want to get off the computer now. Here's to not waking up past 9 anymore and to being able to fall asleep before 1 and to keeping up with my study schedule which I am now behind on. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment