Monday, September 15, 2008

i'm a lying cheating thieving coward who's just trying to follow christ - running away from me [jon foreman]

I know. I'm pathetic. I stole this.

Link to your tagger and post this rules.
List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight (8) people at the end of this post and list their names.
Let them know that they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog.

1. I'm a girl
2. My favourite band is Switchfoot
3. I'm part of the switchfoot community
4. my legs are aching from karate
5. I really really wanna tye dye a shirt.
6. i like paramore
7. i have a hamster named Timmy
8. i like photography.

err i don't have many friends who have a blog so ima gonna go against the rules and just tag anyone and everyone who reads this. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment