Monday, September 15, 2008

Oooh. lemme post at least one more post before I disappear into oblivion [aka no internet] because of the stewpid upcoming final exams.

oh yah. i got all As cept one C in Sivik and a B in BM. expected. have to change that in the coming exam though.

Teheh. Meesirs gonna blog about ... starting September. So we had our Sunday School Class Sleepover at Aunty Yim Lie's. it was a blast. They gave me a surprise cake and song and everything. Twas awesome. :D and Jeff gave me a Fireflight CD. equally awesome! I love itt. then nat and tab had to go back early the next morning. We went to the Queensbay Beach-with-no-sand-how-lame-is-that and it was all good till Zara slipped on the rocks and fell on her butt and hurt herself. poor her. :( then the 3 Zs came back to my house and we did stuff. ate pizza and whatever. -insert personal thoughts here- [sry too personal, it's going in my journal not here :]]

Then on Sunday i don't wanna say anything but I got kinda mad and worked up over something. then happy again when I bought a Jet and Mcfly CD. Not so happy when I didn't like the CDs when I first opened it up and listened to it. [for goodness sake the song booklet in the Jet CD didn't even have lyrics, instead pictures of them smoking cigars. ew] Mcfly was a bit of a letdown because like ALL the songs were about girls. but after listening a few more times, I learned to like the songs, and pay less attention to the lyrics. The Jet one, I've only given it 2 listens so far. Till today I've been addicted to my Jason Mraz CD and Mcfly CD. Yep. I bought Jason Mraz [Mr. A-Z] and Mute Math. Now you must be wondering whyyyy did I buy so many? Because Borders is trying to get rid of all their CDs and by the time I went to Borders, whole shelves were empty AND all the good CDs I've been eyeing [PARAMORE AND ONEREPUBLIC OH MY WORD] were Gone. Like Frank Sinatra. Like Elvis and his mom. [you'd get that if you listen to switchfoot]

No comments:

Post a Comment