Tuesday, March 31, 2009

edit: bigger things than trials

trials in 4 months time!
tis true.
:/

Today, I read through mah new camera's manual [almost halfway through] then spent like half an hour taking pictures of Dad's new LED product. And then just now, for like an HOUR I took like a billion shots of the same thing. and gahhh I was so frustrated because no matter how still I held the camera and how many times I played around with the settings, all I get it BLUR pictures.

whoahwhoahwhoah.
my mom just knocked on my door and told me that my old classmate in primary school, that her mom just found out she had lung cancer and just had an operation to remove one lung where the cancer had spread today [or was it yesterday, bah]

my insides feel all sad now.

I hope she's okay. I'll be praying for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment