Saturday, March 28, 2009

YAYYY CALEB GOT INTO LA SALLE

am listening to Kris Allen singin How Sweet It Is
[btw my period key is spoiled, again]
It's only a recording, not a video, because I can't find any on youtube

why am I looking for it on youtube? because 8tv TOTALLY WENT OFF PROGRAM and started american idol like 15 minutes ahead of schedule
so I missed the first two performances
the second which was Kris's
and the first, i hope it wasn't Danny or Adam

anywayy
Kris Allen=win
haha
am loving the song
i tell you it's gonna be stuck in my head all day tomorrow, and when I'm at Pinang Peranakan Mansion to do my kajian sejarah, and when I'm at the Canon Warehouse Sale at Anson Road, and when I get back, yes I believe the song will be stuck in my head

goos night peoples who are few or none

No comments:

Post a Comment